2. Bridging the gender gap: trafficking in male persons for sexual exploitation – Precious Diagboye, Philosophy, University of Ibadan
3. City of Prostitutes : an economical perspective on human trafficking for sexual exploitation in Benin city, Edo State – Pat Iziengbe Omoregie, History, University of Benin
4. Human trafficking and prostitution in border communities along Nigeria-Benin Republic corridor – Modupe Adeleye, Peace & Conflicts Studies, University of Ibadan
5. Health consequences of victims of human trafficking for sexual exploitation – Monica Akokwebe, Sociology, University of Ibadan
6. The Fight against Prostitution and Human Trafficking: Government and Civil Society Perspectives – Dr Saheed Aderinto, History, West Carolina University (USA)
7. Echos of human trafficking for sexual exploitation: from Nigeria to France – Dr. Elodie Apard, Institut des Mondes Africains (France), and Corentin Cohen, Sciences Po Paris et CERI (France).
Coordinator: Ms. Héloïse Lucaccioni
For more information about the Solidarity Priority Fund (FSP):