Call for application: Sciences Po Paris mobility grant - Nomination for the Erasmus + mobility program for UI masters students
IFRA-Nigeria is the official Nigerian partner of Erasmus + mobility grant for an exchange with Sciences Po Paris, a unique opportunity for Nigerian students to pursue a semester of exchange within a Master degree at Sciences Po in France. The Erasmus + program will sponsor one student to integrate one of Sciences Po many Master programs such as Law, International Affairs, Urban Studies or Management and Innovation for the fall semester of 2020/2021.
The scholarships will be awarded for a period of four months, starting in September 2020. The program is designed for a Nigerian student with outstanding academic records. The mobility grant covers the airplane ticket and visa related fees. The scholarship also includes living expenses up to 850 euros/month over 4 months.
IFRA-Nigeria (The French Institute for Research in Africa) is in charge of the Nigerian candidates’ preselection. The selected candidates will be assisted by IFRA-Nigeria through the different stages of the application process. Nigerian candidates must apply through IFRA-Nigeria only.
- You must be a Nigerian graduate student;
- You must currently be enrolled in a Master’s degree at University of Ibadan;
- You must be involved in a degree in humanities, political and social sciences only;
How to apply?
The application must contain all the following elements, or they will not be considered:
- Complete academic CV;
- Cover Letter. It should consist of a personal presentation explaining the motivations of the candidates including:
- The degree the applicant is interested in pursuing (more information about Master programmes on Sciences Po website, all Master degrees are available except the ones from the School of Journalism)
- Why the applicant thinks his/her profile is relevant.
- Long-term goals of the applicant and how this study experience will benefit him/her.
- Copy of your transcripts for your undergraduate diploma, and if available for your Master’s degree.
- Optional: a diploma attesting of your level of French (IELTS, TEF, DELF, TOEFL) is a bonus.
Note that it is extremely important that applicants keep this personal presentation concise (one page maximum) and be as precise and rigorous as possible. CV and personal presentation must be sent in PDF format only.
Deadline: Interested students must submit their applications by the 2nd of March 2020 at the latest.