Call for application: IFRA 2019 Conference funding
The French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nigeria) is offering grants to support valuable graduate students presenting papers at regional and international conferences in any field of the Social Sciences and the Humanities.
This grant will cover conferences that are being held between December 2019 and June 2020.
Requests for funding MUST respect the following guidelines or will not be considered:
- Eligibility: Master and PhD students in Nigerian universities whose abstract papers have already been accepted at a regional (West Africa) or international conferences (rest of the world).
- Conditions: IFRA grants will cover ONLY transport fees. Therefore, interested applicants must have arranged accommodations in the site of the conference.
- Application format: Applications will take place electronically. Applicants should send their:
- Letters of motivation;
- Successful conference abstract and;
- Letter of acceptation from the conference organisers
Deadline: Applications must be submitted not later than 1st of November 2019.